Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Exams!
I have my first 'A' level exam in the morning, and, instead of revising for it like a good, sensible person, I'm posting about it. hmmm, something's not quite right about that... Anyway, the blasted thing is 'Greek and Roman Epic', the Epics in question (they warrent capital letters) are 'The Odyssey' and 'The Aeneid'. I know the stories of the relevent context books, and themes are fine (you can write quite a lot of bumf if the key ideas are sound), but the characters in the Roman Epic are dull, and seem far too similar, as most of the time they just seem to fight each other. In other news, it seems far more likely that I'll be off to Hong Kong (or Hongers as I shall now refer to it as). As well as all that (hold onto your hats!) I will be purchasing a digital camera (from Amazon naturally) in the near future, with an eye towards providing even more photographs for your, dear readers, entertainment and delectation.